Administrative and Operations Manager
The Junior League of Cleveland (www.jlcleveland.org) is looking for someone who is inquisitive, proactive, energetic, hard-working and committed to excellent customer service to fill our Administrative and Operations Manager position. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate will provide key support across the organization. This is a great opportunity to get broad hands-on experience with many aspects of non-profit administration.
The Junior League is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action of trained volunteers. We are in the business of developing transformational women civic leaders.
The Administrative and Operations Manager is a non-exempt, non-supervisory position responsible for office management, administrative and operations support, and management of the League’s technology systems. This role serves as the backbone of our operations providing continuity and transfer of knowledge critical in a volunteer-led and managed organization. This position is a part time position of approximately 35 hours/week.
The ideal candidate will recognize the importance of good communication and collaboration; have strong technical skills and aptitude; be adaptable and willing to take on new challenges. This individual must be able to act independently; exercise discretion; use best judgement in making important decisions without supervision; and is able to deal with multiple managers acting in a volunteer capacity.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in managing business office operations, nonprofit operations support, or other related experience required
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
- Highly skilled in Word and Excel and proficient in other business applications such as PowerPoint, SharePoint, DocuSign, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite or Microsoft Publisher
- Experience in CRM applications such as Digital Cheetah, Donor Perfect, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce or HR management/applicant tracking software preferred
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.
The Junior League of Cleveland Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.