The Junior League of Cleveland (JLC) has one application period for Provisional members annually. Our recruitment period extends from the middle of July through the middle of September.
Please join us at an upcoming information session to learn more about the JLC, meet current and prospective members, discuss our Provisional Member Program, and discover how you can get involved in giving back to our community as a trained civic leader!
Registration for information sessions is required. Register by clicking on the dates below:
- Wednesday, July 15, 6 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Saturday, July 18, 10:30 a.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Tuesday, July 28, 6 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Monday, August 10, 7:30 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Wednesday, August 19, 6 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Saturday, August 29, 10 a.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Thursday, September 3, 6:30 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
- Wednesday, September 9, 6 p.m. – Virtual Recruitment Session
Unable to attend an information session? Watch a brief video that shares an overview of the Provisional Member Program and membership expectations.
Prospective members will also need to complete the application form and submit their payment of $230 by the application deadline. We will be accepting applications for the 2020-2021 class until Sunday, September 20, 2020. If you wish to discuss payment plans or dues payment options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact us!
Click on the links below to gain more information about joining the Junior League of Cleveland: