The Junior League of Cleveland (JLC) has one application period for Provisional members annually. Our recruitment period extends from the middle of July through the middle of September with an application deadline of 11:59 pm on Friday, September 20, 2019. The 2019-2020 Provisional Member Program will run from October 2019 through May 2020.
Please join us at the following information sessions to learn more about the JLC, our Provisional Member Program, and how you can get involved in giving back to our community as a trained civic leader!
Register for any one of our five Provisional Member Information Sessions by clicking here
2019 – 2020 Provisional Member Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, at 6:00 pm: Luna Bakery & Café, 2482 Fairmount Blvd., Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44106
- Saturday, August 3, 2019, at 10:30 am: Mojo’s Coffee, 600 Dover Center Rd., Bay Village, Ohio 44140
- Thursday, August 15, 2019, at 6:00 pm: Nuevo Modern Mexican, 1000 East 9th St., Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019, at 6:00 pm: Junior League of Cleveland (Headquarters at Tyler Village), 3615 Superior Ave., Ste. 4404C, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Thursday, September 5, 2019, at 6:00 pm: Junior League of Cleveland (Headquarters at Tyler Village), 3615 Superior Ave., Ste. 4404C, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Questions? Contact us!
Click on the links below to gain more information about joining the Junior League of Cleveland: