The Junior League of Cleveland (JLC) has one application period for Provisional members annually. Our recruitment period extends from the middle of July through the middle of September.
Information sessions for the 2021-2022 League Year will begin in July 2021.
Please join us at an upcoming information session to learn more about the JLC, meet current and prospective members, discuss our Provisional Member Program, and discover how you can get involved in giving back to our community as a trained civic leader!
Registration for information sessions is required. Register by clicking on the dates below:
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm | League Loft
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm | Virtual
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 6:30 pm | Terrestrial Brewing (patio, weather permitting)
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 6:30 pm | Van Aken District Market Hall
- Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 10:00 am | Virtual
- Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 6:30 pm | League Loft
Click on the links below to gain more information about joining the Junior League of Cleveland: