The Junior League of Cleveland community joined together virtually from Sunday, April 5 through Thursday, April 9, 2020 for a Week of Caring. Members participated in various virtual activities to show support for each other and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The Week of Caring reminded members that even though we’re all social distancing, we’re not alone,” said Danielle Sobel, President of the Junior League of Cleveland. “Our JLC family was able to come together to celebrate connectivity, appreciation, and mindfulness.”
Week of Caring virtual activities and themes included:
Sunday, April 5 – Self Care Sunday: Members were encouraged to prioritize self-care and their well-being to better serve others and the community.
- Cooking Demonstration with Marisa Pelser of Real Food CLE
- Fitness class with JLC Member Chasity B.
- Mask Making Demonstration with JLC Member Gwen G.
- Member engagement evening social
- Virtual Styling Session with Sylvie Hart