The Junior League of Cleveland welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. We seek prospective members who are responsible women, who express an interest and involvement in community service through volunteering, whose actions will actively uphold the standards of the Junior League, and who are willing to make a personal commitment and contribution to The Junior League.
Criteria for Membership:
- A prospective Provisional member shall possess an interest in:
- Voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Development of her potential as a civic leader to affect community change
- Commitment to contributing to a supportive, inclusive and respectful environment
- And a willingness to advance the Mission of the Junior League of Cleveland
- All prospective Provisional members should be prepared to uphold the responsibilities of membership and adhere to the JLC’s regulations, policies, code of ethics and procedures, as well as strive to fulfill the obligations asked of each member
- A prospective Provisional member shall have reached the age of 21 as of June 30 of the year she applies for Provisional membership and shall be a current resident of or work in Northeast Ohio
What Must a Prospective Provisional Member Do?
- A prospective Provisional member is highly encouraged to attend a virtual Information Session (Wednesday, July 15 – 6:00 pm, Saturday, July 18 – 10:30 am, Tuesday, July 28 – 6:00 pm, or Monday, August 10 – 7:30 pm) to learn more about the Junior League of Cleveland and meet some of our current members,speak with the current Membership Vice President about the Provisional Member Program (email@example.com), or watch a brief video outlining an overview of the Provisional Member Program and membership expectations.
- Prospective Provisional Members should review the Provisional Member Information Packet.
- Prospective Provisional members will need to complete the application form and submit their payment by the application deadline. If you wish to discuss payment plans or dues payment options, please contact our Membership Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be willing to fulfill mandatory Provisional member requirements.