We are delighted that you are interested in becoming a member of the Junior League of Cleveland (JLC)!
The Junior League of Cleveland welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. A JLC volunteer has an opportunity to develop herself and to build friendships through the League’s structured and supportive environment while, most importantly, making a positive impact on the community.
Benefits of Membership:
- Make positive changes in the Greater Cleveland community through well-organized volunteer projects
- Training for effective civic leadership and personal development
- Expand your network and connect with inspiring women of similar and different backgrounds
- Insight into community needs and strategies for dealing with them
- Opportunities for utilizing your skills and for developing new ones
- Membership meetings with community and corporate leaders, motivational speakers, and others noted in their fields
- Participation in exciting fundraisers and special events
- Exposure to the administration of nonprofit agencies
- Ability to transfer to other Junior Leagues if you move
If you have any questions or with to speak with someone further about joining the Junior League of Cleveland, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Junior League of Cleveland!