Interested in Joining the JLC? Click on the video below to learn more about our organization.
The Junior League welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities. A volunteer with The Junior League of Cleveland has an opportunity to develop herself and build friendships through the League’s structured and supportive environment while, most importantly, making a positive impact on the community.
Benefits of Membership:
- Training for effective community leadership and personal development
- Insight into community needs and strategies for dealing with them
- Exposure to the administration of nonprofit agencies
- Opportunities for utilizing your skills and for developing new ones
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community through well organized projects
- Access to new friends and new ideas
- Membership meetings with exciting speakers (community and corporate leaders, motivational speakers, and others noted in their fields)
- Participation in exciting fundraisers and special events
- Ability to transfer to other leagues if you move